[Rtir] Removing custom fields

Post, Erik SOC erik.post at office.ziggo.nl
Mon Jan 12 07:41:30 EST 2015

Hi,

Throughout getting to know the system a lot of custom fields have been created in our installation. I'd like to clean these up, but somehow I can't find out how to delete them.
Disabling is no problem, be a problem, am I overlooking something? Or is there simply no possibility to permanently delete them?

Erik Post
Security Operations Center

This message is confidential and may be privileged. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, taking any action with reference to this information by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from all computers. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The sender will not accept liability for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this message.

Spaar het milieu door deze e-mail niet te printen/Please consider the environment before printing this email.