[rtir] Owner time stamp tracking

M.A Maricar maricarov at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 05:45:15 EDT 2015

Hi,

I would like to find a way to generate a report on total time spent by
different owners on tickets.

For example, an Incident ticket might have 3 owners. The 1st owner creates
the ticket and does some tasks and assign the ticket to 2nd owner.
The 2nd owner does some tasks and assigns the ticket back to 1st owner.
If escalation is needed, the 1st owner assigns the ticket to 3rd owner.
After some tasks, the 3rd owner assigns the ticket back to the 1st owner.

I would like to find out the total time spent by each owner of a ticket.

Can anyone help me how this can done?

Regards,
Mohamed