[Rtir] RTIR & MS SQL

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Mar 18 02:24:32 EDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 02:10:28PM +0000, M.A Maricar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to use RTIR  product with MS SQL database but I don't information about how to install MS SQL for the RTIR.
>
> Is it possible to use MS SQL as database for RTIR? If not, is there any connector that can be used in order to integrate MS SQL?

We don't currently support MS SQL (And don't generally recommend running RT or RTIR on Windows.)

There are certainly Perl DBI drivers for MS SQL, so you can build custom integrations
with MS SQL databases.

> Can RTIR be integrated with SIEM tools?

Definitely, either through the Perl API or the REST API. Are there specific tools you're looking to integrate?

Best,
Jesse