[rtir] [Rtir] RTIR & MS SQL

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Mar 18 13:52:10 EDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 07:16:40AM +0000, M.A Maricar wrote:
> Hi Jesse,
>
> Many thanks for your reply.
>
> I would like to integrate RTIR with ArcSight. Any documentation available about the integration?

We have an ArcSight integration that was designed for an earlier version
of RTIR. For a variety of reasons, it wasn't released publicly, though
I'm wokring on getting that changed. It'd need some work to make it
compatible with the current release, though. At the very least, it'd be a decent
starting point. (I should note that Best Practical would be happy to build
integrations for you or to provide you with commercial-grade support as you
do so yourself.)

Best,
Jesse