[rtir] Adding Queue to Incident Report Display

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 24 09:07:55 EST 2016

If you're interested in trying to modify the code, you'll want to start
by looking at the code in the rtir repo that displays the RTIR pages, like:

https://github.com/bestpractical/rtir/blob/3.2-trunk/html/RTIR/Display.html

Note that some queues have a custom page:

https://github.com/bestpractical/rtir/blob/3.2-trunk/html/RTIR/Incident/Display.html

 From there, you can follow our guidelines for modifying RT, including
deciding between modifying code directly or using callbacks:

https://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/writing_extensions.html

The core code is Perl and we use the Mason templating system.

It might be as simple as lifting the code that show Links from RT and
dropping it in the RTIR page.