[rtir] Is it possible to associate RTIR blocks to tickets other than incidents?

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Mon Jan 4 15:01:45 EST 2016

As a workaround, you could create a custom field to store links to one
or more other tickets. When you create the custom field, you can put a
path in the "Link values to" box and that will turn the displayed custom
field into a clickable link. (You can see this in the IP custom field in
RTIR as well). Something like this would work for an RT ticket:

__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?id=__CustomField__

RT then replaces __WebPath__ with the path to the current RT/RTIR and it
will put the custom field value, in this case a ticket id, in the place
of __CustomField__. You can set the custom field to accept one or
multiple ticket ids.