[rtir] RTIR 4.0.0rc2 released

Shawn Moore shawn at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 6 16:28:00 EDT 2016

RTIR 4.0.0rc2 - 2016-07-06
==========================

We're pleased to announce the availability of the second release candidate
for RTIR 4.0.0. This release candidate addresses several bugs in the RTIR
4.0 series and improves compatibility with new features in RT 4.4.

We would be thrilled to hear your experiences installing or upgrading to
this release; the more feedback we get, the sooner the official release of
RTIR 4.0.0 can occur. Please be sure to review the upgrading documentation
available in docs/UPGRADING-4.0, as there are a number of
backward-incompatible changes that come along with the new version number.
Upgrading documentation is also available here:
https://docs.bestpractical.com/rtir/4.0.0/UPGRADING-4.0.html

If you are also upgrading to RT 4.4, be sure to also read its
documentation, available at
https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4/UPGRADING-4.4.html

https://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RT-IR-4.0.0rc2.tar.gz
https://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RT-IR-4.0.0rc2.tar.gz.asc

04284619b5a9819fcc2ef9c83e5f7da250b4f85a  RT-IR-4.0.0rc2.tar.gz
8e476ceaeb6a52fd0c84ad5f529019cac026aecf  RT-IR-4.0.0rc2.tar.gz.asc

The list of bug fixes since the first 4.0.0 release candidate is
included below.

- Shawn M Moore, for Best Practical

* Fix several POD errors
* Add missing JavaScript event handling on Lookup tool (I#32037)
* Improve clarity around RTIR install instructions
* Fix lowercase lifecycle display names on Lookup tool
* Fix grammar error in Lookup tool
* Update required RT version from 4.4.0 to 4.4.1rc1 (I#32093)
* Improve support for infinite scroll (I#32137)
* Fix broken attachment download links under infinite scroll (I#32084)

A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log 4.0.0rc1..4.0.0rc2
or visiting
https://github.com/bestpractical/rtir/compare/4.0.0rc1...4.0.0rc2