[rtir] [rt-announce] RT Wiki Move Complete

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Thu Jul 14 10:14:19 EDT 2016

Hello RT Users,

As mentioned previously [1], we've been working on moving the RT
community wiki from Wikia (The Home of Fandom) to a stand-alone
Mediawiki instance. After some wiki-spam fighting, the new site seems to
be running smoothly.

As of yesterday (Wednesday, July 14) the Wikia site has been closed. The
official RT wiki is now at https://rt-wiki.bestpractical.com. The URL
https://wiki.bestpractical.com should also lead you there, although
there may still be some caching of the old address.

Please update your links if you have any pointing directly to the old
Wikia address.

We hope you enjoy the new ad-free wiki. Feel free to create a new
account, help us clean up some content, or add some helpful new RT
information.

Thanks,
Best Practical

[1]