[sd] Status of SD project.

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Wed Aug 18 20:12:51 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Lance Wicks <lw at judocoach.com> wrote:
>  Hi all,
>
> I am a happy new user of SD, running on OSX.
> The sync with GitHub along with the distributed nature of it appeals and I
> have the latest version from cpan happily working with a couple of my
> projects.
>
> I've been looking at the ticket list and the website and wiki and even
> sitting in the IRC channel a little bit.
> I notice it is very quiet, and just wanted to say hello and see if I could
> discover what the status of the project is and where I might be able to
> help. Probably in the documentation side rather than code I suspect. :-)
>
> Lance

Freedom Included, Inc. is looking for someone to add SD support for
http://fossil-scm.org - unfortunately we are not currently in a
position to pay that much (most likely couldn't afford Best Practical,
even though I personally <3 Jesse et al), but perhaps enough to spur
on a hobbyist who has an interest in doing something but isn't sure
exactly what.

Fossil also runs on Mac (as well as GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows),
so there would be synergy there.

Cheers,
--
        \|/      Daniel JB Clark | Activist; Owner
FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com