[sd] Some hints for bugzilla support

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Thu Aug 26 20:18:14 EDT 2010

Hi again, here's a quick update.

Cyril Brulebois <kibi at debian.org> (12/08/2010):
> I'm not sure whether I'm qualified to work on adding a bugzilla
> replica to sd, but that doesn't sound too hard. Read-only would be
> sufficient at the time being, but I shall highlight that the XMLRPC
> interface also handles updates and creations, one just needs to
> login (again, through XMLRPC) right before doing write operations.

Just for the record, I've been able to write a few lines to grab (and
feed to SD) tickets and associated comments. Next step is grabbing the
history as well (where property updates usually happen), and
interleaving history and comments properly.

Since it looks like I'm kind-of getting the idea about how stuff is
supposed to work with SD/Prophet, I should be able to get rid of the
numerous print/Dumper() occurrences the code currently has, and start
publishing stuff that /could/ be mergeable.

Mraw,
KiBi.