[sd] Updating version packaged at fsck.com/sd

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Aug 31 08:01:51 EDT 2010

Le lundi 30 août 2010 à 22:43 -0400, Jesse Vincent a écrit :
> I hope vacation was enjoyable.

Yes, much needed after too many videos about SD to watch ;)

> I've just tried a new build.  How's
> http://fsck.com/~jesse/tmp/2010-08-30/4d1a3176-92b3-4e26-bcb9-f9b13709f81d/sd-image-2010-08-30.bin
> ?

Seems OK :
$ ~/sd/bin/sd --help

sd 0.74 - Help Index
--------------------

sd help intro       -  Getting started with SD
sd help search      -  Searching for and displaying tickets
sd help tickets     -  Working with tickets
sd help comments    -  Working with ticket comments
sd help attachments -  Working with ticket attachments
sd help sync        -  Publishing and importing ticket databases
sd help history     -  Viewing repository history
sd help environment -  Environment variables which affect sd
sd help config      -  Local configuration variables
sd help ticket.summary_format  -  Details of this config variable
sd help aliases     -  Command aliases
sd help settings    -  Database configuration variables

Running 'sd help' on a specific command should also redirect you
to the proper help file.

Thanks.

Best regards,