[sd] OSLC-CM support in SD ?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Oct 5 02:44:09 EDT 2010

Le dimanche 03 octobre 2010 à 22:38 -0400, Jesse Vincent a écrit :

> > So, all that needs to be done for this, would be :
> >
> >       * developping an OSLC-CM client "backend" for SD, so that SD can
> >         clone bugs from an OSLC-CM compatible tracker [4]
>
> I suspect that this is probably the "right" next thing.  Are there live
> compliant servers we can test against?

You may find more detailed information in
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmImplementationReports in
principle.

However, OSLC-CM currently lacks a public reference implementation test
server.

Still, we have setup a demo Mantis server equipped with out OSLC-CM
server add-on at : https://testforge.int-evry.fr/mantis/

You may access the OSLC-CM REST interfaces under
https://testforge.int-evry.fr/mantis/oslc-cm/

I doubt it supports all necessary bits needed by SD already, like
accessing full history of changes (IIRC, it's a condition for good SD
support), but we'd like to complete the needed bits to make it
compatible with the SD use-case.

Feel free to ask for more details about OSLC-CM interaction.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF