[sd] SD does not work

Stéphane Mourey steph at stephanemourey.fr
Sat Jul 8 13:28:25 EDT 2017

Hi,

It's been a while since the last time I use SD, but I really like it.
So, now, I have a new opportunity to use it. But it seems to be broken.
I want to use it in conjunction with git. Nothing works.

I get those errors at every commands:

    /usr/share/perl5/Config/GitLike.pm line 136.
    /usr/share/perl5/Config/GitLike.pm line 147.
    Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at
    /usr/share/perl5/Config/GitLike.pm line 481.

I use SD from the Ubuntu 16 package.

Any idea ?

By the way, is the Prophet project still alive ?

Best regards,

Stéphane Mourey