[Shipwright] Errors importing GnuPG::Interface

sunnavy sunnavy at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 23 20:47:29 EDT 2012

Hi Wenck

the Math::BigInt issue is just a warning because Shipwright first searches
clean INC(if error happens, it will search the whole INC automatically)

Shipwright will import latest version on CPAN if the module is not in perl
core, so you don't need to worry about the warnings.

so your problem is not there. note the following lines:

> running source cpan-Math-BigInt-GMP: /root/.shipwright/downloads/cpan/authors/id/P/PJ/PJACKLAM/Math-BigInt-GMP-1.37.tar.gz
> running cmd: /usr/bin/perl -MShipwright::Util::CleanINC Makefile.PL
> err:
> Can't link/include 'gmp.h', 'gmp'
> running cmd: /usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL
> err:
> Can't link/include 'gmp.h', 'gmp'
> read_file 'Makefile' - sysopen: No such file or directory at

your machine seems doesn't have package like "libgmp-dev" installed?

Regards
sunnavy