[Shipwright] Shipwright 2.4.31 and @INC

David Good dgood at willingminds.com
Wed May 9 20:58:07 EDT 2012

That seems to be a bit better.  I had an issue with importing
Directory::Queue that I'll have to investigate further, but other than
that I was able to build the vessel at least.

One other odd thing, though, is that every time I run an import, it
looks like it builds local::lib and creates a 'perl5' directory in my
home directory and adds a bunch of PERL_ variables to my .bashrc.