[Shipwright] Problems building newer packages

David Good dgood at willingminds.com
Tue Oct 15 12:53:35 EDT 2013

I use Shipwright in an RPM spec file to build a perl installation with
all of the modules we need that is then distributed out to our servers.
Every now and then, I need to add a new module and when I do, the
subsequent build also gets any module updates.

Lately, I've been having trouble getting modules to build that used to
work fine as well as having trouble getting some new modules to build as
well.  I haven't had time to do a thorough analysis yet, but it feels
like modules packaged with Dist::Zilla are causing trouble for
Shipwright.  Does anyone know of an issue with building Dist::Zilla
modules?  If not, I'll make the time to track down the issue and keep
you all posted.