[Shipwright] Problems building newer packages

sunnavy sunnavy at bestpractical.com
Thu Oct 17 09:38:09 EDT 2013

Hi David

The reason is Test::Warnings uses Module::Build::Tiny as the build system,
which Shipwright doesn't handle right now.

I will update Shipwright for this soon, sorry for your inconvenience.

For now, I suggest you import Module::Build::Tiny and Test::Warnings
with specified --require-yml so Shipwright can skip the process of
running those packages' Build.PL when importing.

require ymls are attached.