[svk-devel] [Patch] svk user preferences

David Glasser glasser at mit.edu
Wed Aug 16 08:41:52 EDT 2006

On 8/16/06, Michael Hendricks <michael at ndrix.org> wrote:
> I think the patch is good enough to commit, but since there's been some
> discussion about the config file on the list, I thought it should go
> here first.  Comments, etc welcome.

Awesome, this'll be great!

A few random comments:

* "command-switches" kind of implies that it only works for, well,
switches.  Maybe "default-arguments" or something instead?

* We probably want some sort of --without-defaults too, but that can
be added later.

* I'm still not sure if it's better to do auto-shellwords-splitting of
the defaults or just use YAML array syntax... probably it's better the
way you have it.

* Dumb YAML question: why doesn't the file have to begin with ---?

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser at mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/