[svk-devel] Re: How to fix "Can't decode commit message as ascii" ?

Peter Murray peter at OhioLINK.edu
Mon Dec 18 10:20:06 EST 2006

With a problem to solve and no quick answers from this group or through
web search and code inspection, I ended up suppressing the problem by
going into the code and commenting out the 'die' statement that was
triggering the error message.  Since my goal was to mirror the
repository into Subversion without the log messages out of the CVS
repository, this seems to work fine for me.  At some point it would be
nice to correct the underlying issue, though, if anyone has any suggestions.

Peter

--
Peter Murray                       http://www.pandc.org/peter/work/
Assistant Director, Multimedia Systems  tel:+1-614-728-3600;ext=338