[svk-devel] SVK 1.99_04 memory requirements

Guillon Christophe guillonc at free.fr
Tue Dec 19 15:56:10 EST 2006

Hi,
I have no answer to this question, but I can mention that I have similar problems with 'svk smerge -s -B'.

For my part the problem is blocking and I have file limit exceeded message.

I link there my previous post on this, I did not found solution to this problem:
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-devel/2006-September/000131.html

    Regards,
  -- Christophe