[svk-devel] Win32 2.0rc2 shortly

Kevin Light klight at walkertechnical.com
Wed Dec 27 17:11:42 EST 2006

I currently have a single executable and will have a composite (like the current release) build of 2.0rc2 for Win32 up somewhere in a little bit.

I had an epiphany how the initial current release was  built after playing with PAR today.  I think I can finally document the recipe for the packaging/installer.  The composite release is based upon the output of PAR which now explains why the modules are all placed in the lib folder and the site folder is empty.

The single exe version is painfully slow to start so I'm not sure it will survive as the preferred method of release without some help.

I'll post again when the files are online.

Kevin