[svk-devel] svk 2.0.0 is released. [win32]

David Golden xdaveg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 12:55:38 EST 2006

> > install,

I just now got SVK 2.0 built from source on Strawberry Perl.  I posted
instructions on the wiki:

http://svk.bestpractical.com/view/BuildingFromSourceOnStrawberryPerl

One annoyance was that I needed to set $ENV{LANG} to avoid a ton of
warnings about uninitialized variables.  I tried tracking it down but
gave up trying to follow the calling chain from SVK::Util through all
the various locale and encoding modules that get dynamically loaded at
runtime.

One bug so far:

* It seemed to hang checking out directly from a repository (choosing
to sync to head only), but I killed perl and then did a normal "svk
sync -a" and it seemed to work OK.  I'll have to try another head-sync
manually and see if that's still a problem.

David