[svk-devel] Test script for SVK::Root

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Mon Oct 2 02:55:28 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I was writing a test case for SVK::Root [work in progress attached], to
define a base set of required behaviour for alternate repository
implementations.

Attached is the work in progress; it can probably go into the SVK test
suite.  It probably belongs in a t/root sub-directory or something like
that.  I'm not sure where the cleanup error is coming from...

Any review of the script or assistance from people familiar with the API
in terms of completing the test would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Sam.