[svk-devel] Error on 'svk sync -s'

Wed Oct 25 03:39:38 EDT 2006

Hello Daniel,

> Does it only happen when you connect over ssl?

Unfortunately, I can't test it without ssl. The sourceforge server
only serves the repositories over https. If you try http, you get a
"moved" error code.

> I think it might be due to a change in the latest openssl (the one
> I mentioned on the macports mailing list).

Could you give me link? I searched the archives for the last few
month (manually, either they don't have a search for the list, or I
didn't find it), and I could only find one single mail (without any
answers).
In case this is useful: My OSX runs openssl 0.9.8d, my Linux runs
0.9.8.a. I will check what my PC in work is running. Maybe that's
really the problem.

> If it's the same issue we see with the macports subversion
> repository, you can just re-try a bunch of times and it will
> eventually work (and you can replicate the problem by using
> 'openssl s_client' to connect to the problematic server).

Thanks. I will try that later today.

Thanks for you help
Rolf