[svk-devel] Re: ra_replay support in SVN::Mirror

Pazu pazu at pazu.com.br
Wed Sep 13 16:20:53 EDT 2006

Chia-Liang Kao wrote:

> You might have known that svn 1.4 was just released.  One of the major
> improvements is a new api "svn_ra_replay", allowing revision
> replication over ra.  I've hacked up a change in SVN::Mirror to use
> the new api when available, the change requires svk trunk though.

That's good news. While we're on the svn_ra_replay subject, I wonder if
it's use will bring anything new to SVK, or we'll just get some
performance improvements. To bring up my pet peeve, I wonder if svn
moves will be preserved across pull/pushes:

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-devel/2006-August/000066.html

-- Pazu