[svk-devel] SVN perl bindings error in t/6ra.t

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Sun Aug 5 05:23:48 EDT 2007

I am stuck.  I've worked through about 6 hours of build issues getting
SVK building on my server (linux, rhel3, etc.), but I cannot get past
this problem.  I've got svn 1.4.4 working, and have built the svn SWIG
perl bindings, but the replay test t/6ra.t (that it looks like CLK
contributed to svn) is failing.  All of the other svn perl binding tests
pass fine.

The problem is line 42 of the t/6ra.t test (in the 1.4.4 distribution):

$ra->replay(1, 0, 1, $ed);

If I step over this line, I get this error:

Usage:
svn_ra_replay(session,revision,low_water_mark,send_deltas,editor,edit_baton,pool);

Of course, most of the SVK tests fail because of this as well, since
they indirectly call replay().  Anybody have any ideas what would cause
this?  The error message above is from the swig generated file svn_ra.c,
and it's looking for the right number of arguments:

if ((items < 5) || (items > 6)) {
   SWIG_croak("Usage:
svn_ra_replay(session,revision,low_water_mark,send_deltas,editor,edit_baton,pool);");
}

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris