[svk-devel] Still problems using svk w/svn.apache.org

Chia-Liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Fri Mar 2 09:10:52 EST 2007

It seems the problematic revision is r472729 that there are
directories replaced from outside the mirror path, and there was a bug
in svn that prevents replay to work properly on this.  I believe
dannyb has a patch for this when he hit the same problem for the gcc
repo.  But I am not sure if the patch is in svn itself already.

Meanwhile, if you disable pipelining for now, the repository should be
syncable when not using replay.

Cheers,
CLK