[svk-devel] svk 2.0.1rc1 is released. (Spaces bug still there)

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Fri Mar 23 06:53:07 EDT 2007

El 23/3/2007, a las 5:30, Mark Grimes escribió:

> Spaces in pathnames on sync are still broken.  I was under the
> impression this was fixed in trunk but confirmed that it remains
> broken
> in 2.0.1rc1.  This is a *big* problem as basically most Cocoa
> developer
> repositories which represent a majority of work at least on the Mac OS
> X operating system are unusable with SVK, but works with Subversion.

I'm still running 2.0 and I can't reproduce this. I haven't tried
mirroring the repositories you link to but I have others which
contain spaces in the paths and this causes no problems.

Are you sure it's the spaces that are causing SVK to choke? Are you
able to reduce this down to a minimal test case to demonstrate the
problem?

Cheers,
Wincent