[svk-devel] inconsistency between svn repo and svk checkout

Chia-liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Fri Feb 8 12:41:33 EST 2008

Marc,

On 08/02/2008, Marc Horowitz <marc at mit.edu> wrote:
> I have a file in my repository with the svn:executable property set,
> but the property is not set in the local mirror (nor in the local
> copy, and the x bit isn't set on the file):

Can you see on the server which revision the svn:executable property was set on?
and run a log -v on that revision, also see the corresponding revision
in the svk mirror.
This is to see if the particular revision where the property was introduced was
somehow not mirrored propertly, or was the property later overridden.

> $ svk sync //mirror/azrael
> Syncing https://svn.sqprod.com/svn/azrael
> Retrieving log information from 9944 to 9944
> Committed revision 1976 from revision 9944.
> $ svn proplist https://svn.sqprod.com/svn/azrael/trunk/client-common/message/msggen.pl
> Properties on 'https://svn.sqprod.com/svn/azrael/trunk/client-common/message/msggen.pl':
>   svn:executable
> $ svk proplist //mirror/azrael/trunk/client-common/message/msggen.pl
> $
>
> how can this happen, and is there an easy way to fix it?

Cheers,
CLK