[svk-devel] The Future of SVK ... is that the project is dead?

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Sat Dec 5 10:08:47 EST 2009

It's been 5 months since Best Practical's EOL-ing of SVK was announced,
with a promise of Subversion 1.6 support in a release within a week. We
still don't have a version of SVK that works with Subversion 1.6.

I've been scrabbling around attempting (with my meagre Perl knowledge)
to coerce SVK to work with Subversion 1.6, because I really want to
update, with little success.

Is anyone else in the same situation, and if so have you found any
alternatives to mirroring a remote repository such that you can make
local branches?

Max.