[svk-users] New mailing list: svk-users

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 05:25:27 EDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 05:07:39PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > I have a couple of borked repositories which I
> >reported on -dev in the past, and haven't had any response that helped
> >me to recover them.
>
> Let's try this again here. Do you have current issues you could use
> help with? Or is everything off in the distant past?

I did give up using svk2 because it had (for me and most of my team)
reproducible memory usage issues.

No-one ever responded with a response either way to the script I posted
that reproduced the problem.

Is it worth raising it again? I don't have svk2 installed anywhere these
days to test it out on.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  If you were MEANT to understand it, we wouldn't have called it 'code'