[svk-users] SVK Documentation

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 9 11:37:06 EDT 2007

Dearest SVK users,

We're currently working on some extended SVK documentation. At this
point, we need some friendly tech reviewers to read the docs, tell us
what's good, what's bad. What works and what doesn't. We don't know
if the docs are too dry or aren't dry enough.

So. If you'd be interested in reviewing and commenting on some new
svk docs, please shoot me (jesse at bestpractical.com) a note and I'll
send you off a review copy.  Our only request is that you send us
lots of comments about the docs once you've reviewed them.

Thanks!

Jesse