[svk-users] Could SVK mirror depot in another machine(maybe a computer in Intranet)?

qiang zhou boot at cse.buaa.edu.cn
Wed Aug 22 06:29:22 EDT 2007

Hi,
  Our team is anxious about our SVN sever.More than 200 people are checking in and checking out everyday,which makes SVN sever very slow(Our SVN Server is in US and half of our people are in China).I plan to mirror the SVN server in China,in that situation,we could checkout and update from the mirror svn server,and commit to the master server in US.I find SVK in the Internet by accident.Could I implement the architecture below(the master server and mirror should sync in some way)? Sorry for my bad drawing,thanks in advance.

                       | SVN Server|

              | SVN mirror|           | SVN mirror|
              |  server   |           |   Server  |