[svk-users] smerge between depotpaths

Shoan Motwani listmail at shoan.net
Wed Dec 26 02:12:03 EST 2007

Hi,

I lost access to a subversion repos we used for a project. Before
losing access, I had created a svk mirror(//proj/phase2) and
continued to develop the project, committing the changes into the svk
WC.

Now I wanted to setup a svn repository based on the repo(//proj/
phase2) I mirrored from the original svn. For this I setup up another
mirrored path in svk(//proj/new). I was able to setup the mirror
successfully following the guide[1]. I checked the new svn and
realized that I had uncommitted changes in svk WC (//proj/phase2)
which obviously didn't get mirrored. So I committed the changes made
in the svk WC (//proj/phase2).

How do I merge the new changes from //proj/phase2 to //proj/new?

Peace,
Shoan.

[1] http://www.howtoforge.com/read_only_svn_mirror_with_svk