[svk-users] 'detaching' a single directory

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Mon Nov 26 06:56:06 EST 2007

Matthew Draper wrote:
> 'svk help rm' claims the existence of a --keep-local option.
Ah, never thought to check help, just read the svk-book site and couldn't
find anything. so, thanks, yes that does help.

Worked perfectly on my working copy, keeping the directory intact, then I
went to a mirror on another machine and did svk pull and it deleted the
directory on that mirror. Oh well :)

So next time I svk pull to my live server from the dev server...I guess I
need to svk rm --keep-local in each mirror before the pull. Can't help
thinking that's going to cause issues though.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>