[svk-users] What to do when a db/revs/nnn file is sitting on a bad sector

David Landgren david at landgren.net
Sat Oct 13 14:07:59 EDT 2007

List,

it had to happen. I've had a sector go bad on my disk. And the sector in
question has been allocated to ~/.svk/local/db/revs/1577. There are two
subsequent revisions after that (1578 and 1579).

Is there a way to recreate the file by looking at 1576 and 1578 and
figuring out the difference?

Other than that, how can I get revisions up to 1576 to the master repo?
 From there I could just tar up the current local state of affairs,
untar it in an svn copy, and commit that.

Thanks for any tips you can provide,
David