[svk-users] Does svk work with svn+ssh:// ?

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Mon Sep 24 05:23:17 EDT 2007

Shoan Motwani wrote:
> After over 25 mins nothing happened, so I terminated the process in hope
> of seeing a trace or error. What steps can I take to debug this?
Are you sure?

I've mirrored smaller repositories to a live server from my home dev server
(on a DSL connection) and they've not gone fast. It wouldn't surprise me if
you actually killed the process before it finished.

Also note: File permissions can stop a working directory being made, but the
repository is still mirrored in ~/.ssh and can be checked out from there.

Did ~/.ssh not change at all when you did this?

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>