[svk-users] Does svk work with svn+ssh:// ?

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Tue Sep 25 06:04:34 EDT 2007

Shoan Motwani wrote:
> I am assuming you mean ~/.svk not ~/.ssh
Doh! Of course.

 > You were right. I had killed it earlier. I think it would be nice to get
 > a continuous feedback (like wget) to know whether the process is
 > actually working or stalled.

Well, it does usually do:
Committed revision 2 from revision 384
Committed revision 3 from revision 456

And so on, but if there is a lot of data in a revision it can look like it's
stopped. I'm not sure how easy it would be provide feedback though.

One possibility is monitoring your network, personally I keep an eye on the
flashing lights of my dsl router :)  But there's probably some cool unix way
(netstat?) to monitor data being transferred by ssh, even if it requires
opening up another term.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>