[svk-users] SVK mirror sync problem - quoted spaces in url

Fabian Walk f.walk at maul-theet.de
Tue Apr 1 15:03:22 EDT 2008

Hi Werner,

Werner schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I had problems in the past with URL-s including spaces.
> I had to patch SVN::Mirror.
> [...]

I have apply the patch to SVN/Mirror/Ra.pm but it not solve the problem.

I get the following error:

$ svk sync //mirror/BK
Retrieving log information from 1 to 2069
Bus error
$ Died at
/opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/SVK/Mirror/Backend/SVNRaPipe.pm
line 202.

It seems that during transfer the pipe communication broke down but I
can't determinate the cause. The synchronization with an other
repository works fine. Maybe the problem is caused by the data that is
transfered from the SVN repository.