[svk-users] Does svk 2.0 support mirror off perforce repositories?

injoin injoin injoin.injoin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:01:00 EDT 2008

I'm trying to use svk to mirror off a perforce repository under MS Windows.
But according to this message
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-devel/2007-February/000625.html
SVK 2.0 doesn't support mirroring off a perforce repository. I can't find
any further following ups to this thread.
Is it possible to mirror off a perforce repository by using svk under MS
Windows? Which version should I use.
Or which version of svk under linux supports mirroring off a perforce
respository? Maybe I could build a virtual machine in Windows.

Regards,
G.J.