[svk-users] svk mirror won't work at all, and svk push // doesn't progagate to remote repos.

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Sun Aug 10 22:13:46 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 01:46:33AM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> Lately, I've noticed that my svk has become unusable. It:
>
> 1. Won't push to the original remote repository.
>
> 2. Refuses to mirror new repositories.

So I'm not the only one suffering from synchronization problems. I have
a couple of repositories that are in the same condition but due to
difference reasons [1,2]. I've had to resort to svn on these
repositories.

Hopefully you'll get a better response with the logs that you've
provided. I'd be glad to provide logs or other debugging output to
resolve these issues for my broken repositories.

William

[1] http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-users/2008-May/000232.html
[2] http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-users/2008-May/000240.html

--
Knowmad Technologies - Open Source Software Solutions
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee