[svk-users] svn mirror revision numbers differ

Andrew Sasak andrew.sasak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:32:04 EST 2008

I have a mirror of a svn repo and the revision numbers differ. I
couldn't find anything about this in the faq or archives. Any idea
what could cause this? Is there anyway I could blow away my mirror
back to a certain revision and resync as opposed to remirroring from
scratch? I appreciate everybody's help. I'm having a hard time
figuring SVK out. If I don't catch on soon, I'm going to have give up.
If I do catch on, I hope I can contribute to documentation and this
list to help other newbies.