[svk-users] mirroring question

Jeff Brown jeff at jeffandbetsy.net
Wed Feb 13 13:14:38 EST 2008

I have been tinkering with SVK as a solution to the problem of storing
Keynote presentations in SVN (Keynote presentations are really a
directory structure and Keynote deletes all the .svn directories each
time you save the presentation).  So far I have used SVK only locally
and it seems to work well for this.

Can I mirror an SVN repo with SVK, check Keynote presentations in
using SVK and then carry on from there doing updates/commits/etc.
using SVK?  What I think will happen is anyone can checkout directly
from the SVN repo using SVN and get what they need, they just won't be
able to commit changes easily.  Committers would need to be mirroring
with SVK.

Does all that sound right?  I want to confirm that this is going to
work the way that I think it will.

Thanks for your time.

Jeff

--