[svk-users] Mirroring question/problem

L. Mark Pilant Mark.Pilant at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 21 10:24:49 EST 2008

I'm trying to mirror a remote SVN repository using SVK, and I am getting
the following errors:

Committed revision 3504 from revision 1029.
Committed revision 3505 from revision 1030.
Committed revision 3506 from revision 1031.
The directory is not empty.  : Can't remove
'C:\Users\labuser\.svk\local\db\transactions\3506-1.txn': The directory is not
empty.

Here are the SVK commands being used:

svk mirror http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark/trunk //mirror/wireshark
svk sync //mirror/Wireshark

If I issue the sync command after the failure, it does continue, but fails
later with the same error.  I don't know if the local repository is good.

This is using SVK 2.0.2 on Windows XP professional with all the service
packs/updates applied.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

- Mark