[svk-users] ssh using plink

Andrew Sasak andrew.sasak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:04:54 EST 2008

I'm just trying to get setup using SVK on windows. When I try to create a
SVN repository mirror I get the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.  : Can't create tunnel: The
system cannot find the file specified.

I believe this is an issue with SVK trying to use SSH. I have added an
environment variable SVN_SSH which points to the location of my plink
executable. I have even placed copies of plink.exe at the same location as
svk.bat and in the svk/bin directory. What am I doing wrong?