[svk-users] Trouble getting set up on Win32

Chris Weisel chris.weisel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:54:16 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to get svk set up on my Win32 machine and I'm getting the
following error when I attempt to mirror the repository:
An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access
permissi
ons.  : Can't connect to host 'svn1.mycompany.com': An attempt was made to
access a
 socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  I'm thinking there's something in the
underlying perl that's having a permissions fit on my machine, but I'm not
familiar with perl so I can't really even tell if that's a perl error or
something else.  I installed the latest Win32 binaries from the wiki as of
today.

Thanks,

Chris