[svk-users] svk status shows changed files, but they're not

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:55:06 EST 2008

This is a shot in the dark, but since you mentioned OSX, you might be
bumping up against a problem with the default filesystem (on your
client) being case insensitive.  I had the subversion client get real
unhappy with me when the repostitory had a 'Forms' directory and a
symlink to that named 'forms'.

offering a straw man,
--bradoaks