[svk-users] Checking out trunk to $CWD

Steve Wagner lists at lanwin.de
Sat Jul 26 03:44:25 EDT 2008

As far as i know this isnt possible at the moment, but i reported it as
feature request here http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=37164

But you can work around it. Say you would checkout your project to
/home/xxx/myproject then you only have to move to /home/xxx and do "svk
co //rep/trunk myproject" .

By Steve