[svk-users] off line commits do not work

svk_lists at gorelik.net svk_lists at gorelik.net
Sat Jul 26 16:14:00 EDT 2008

Am I missing something?
I have created a local mirror of an SVN repository, disconnected from
the net, checked out the latest revision, made some modifications and
executed

[]$ svk commit  src/filename

I expected to see the modified file committed to the repository. Later
I wanted to sync the local mirror with the remote repo. However, the
following message was displayed:

Waiting for editor...
  <input the checking comment>

Commit into mirrored path: merging back directly.
Merging back to mirror source http://SITE.com/svn/PROJ.
RA layer request failed: OPTIONS request failed on
'/svn/PROJ/trunk/src': OPTIONS of '/svn/PROJ/trunk/src': Could not
resolve hostname `SITE.com': Temporary failure in name resolution
(http://SITE.com)
Commit message saved in svk-commitPRcPg.tmp.

Am I expecting something that SVK isn't capable with?