[svk-users] RA/PROPFIND request failed while creating a mirror

outre99 outre99 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 22:43:44 EDT 2008

The saga continues.
So I got a pointer from another list saying that the current implementation
of SSL does not allow multiple Virtual Hosts to run with SSL on the same
port.  After some research I confirmed that and moved the Subversion VH to
its own port: 10001.
That solved the curl problem.  Here's the output:

*************
[kiril at KDevBox svk]$ curl -k -u xxxxx:yyyyy
https://repo.beartechsolutions.com:10001/svk_test/
 <h2>Revision 1: /</h2>
 <ul>
 </ul>
 <hr noshade><em>Powered by <a
href="http://subversion.tigris.org/">Subversion</a> version 1.4.2
(r22196).</em>

So far so good.  But svk mirror and TortoiseSVN still fail with the same 301
permanently moved error.  What gives?

Thanks in advance.